What going on at school

My first blog post

Hi, welcome to my blog world. In this blog, I will be writing about reading and writing or what I am doing in school. My blog is to let people see what I have been doing this week. Also, about things that I am really excited about in reading or writing. I am a student that gets to do things in a personalized learning classroom (which I might write about in the future). 

A couple of things this school year I have done is the Ayer-walk-a-thon where kids like me go out and collect money for our school to run around this big field and do challenges and also the people that raise $50 they get to do an obstacle course in a bouncy house. If you raise $75 you get to be in a mobile gaming truck which is pretty fun. If the whole school raises $28,000 (which we did) we get a t-shirt, snowie, inflatables. The class that makes the most money will get a Dunkin Donuts party (which my class did). 

This school year I am in a book club called Mock Newberry were we chose 8 books that we read and were published in 2019 and hope that the book we chose is the right and that will win the Mock Newbery award. We talk about the books and which books we like on the list and at the end we vote for one that we think will win the Mock Newbery award. 

In math class I have Mr. Farmer. So far this year we have done is xtramath, freckle, decimals, (such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and rounding decimals) and I have Mr. Farmer in science. So far we have done producers, consumers, decomposers, and right now we are doing robotics. 

That is all the fun stuff that I will be telling you about today.

Copyright: dreamstime.com for the image